Vellum overlay with Altenew Garden Treasure


Hello my fellow stampers!! I have been very much inspired by Jennifer Maguire's vellum overlay card and had to create one on my own which is almost a complete copy of hers. I did the videos as Part 1 and Part 2 as I encountered camera difficulties at the very end of Part 1 video. You can see how I made the cards here: 
Part 1


Part 2


The Altenew Garden Treasure stamp set is just so beautiful. What I love the most about this set is that you can layer the stamps but at the same time it has the outline of the stamps so you can easily color them or even do some color lifting as I did in THIS blog post.






Today I am using SU inks: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Per Pizzaz and Old Olive. 

I used 8.5 by 5.5 piece of vellum and folded it in half. The cardstock inside is 6.5 by4.5 scored in the middle.


I did vellum embossing in silver on one card and in gold on the other. I also created one card with no masking requirement if you are looking for something quick.

 This is how the no masking card looks inside....






Comments

  1. So very pretty. Love your gold embossing which works so well with the vellum. Gorgeous
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment