Monday, November 10, 2014

Stamping on Vellum

I found inspiration for this card on splitcoaststampers.com. I used one sheet of Whisper White and one sheet of vellum paper. The vellum is folded over the white and is held on by the twine. I first stamped Lovely As a Tree stamp in versamark directly on the vellum. The greeting is from the Ornamental Pine stamp set. I then sprinkled  white embossing powder and used the heat gun to emboss it.  I masked off the snowy ground on the white paper and using Always Artichoke ink stamped the trees in a random order creating a forest.  I also sponged the white paper with Always Artichoke to make the embossing on the vellum pop up. Enjoy! 
  
 
 
 



7 comments:

  1. Joanna~
    Love the technique ........ so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I am very happy to have found your Blog. Thank you for sharing :D
    Sherri~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I have been wanting to try embossing on vellum and I believe you have given me the courage to do it for 2015 Christmas cards. Thank you. I am going to hopefully find someone selling the Lovely as a tree stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiully elegant card. Thanks for sharing your creative mind!

    ReplyDelete