Creating stickers with the background dies and using them glitter and foil - My Monthly Hero July 2018


Hello everyone!!
Last week I showed you how to create stickers with your dies and today I am including the background dies in the picture. See how I did it here:


My Monthly Hero July 2018 die is absolutely perfect for showing how you can change your card around by choosing different embellishments to use on them. 
I was applying glitter to the top three cards and the foil to the bottom card.
The different glitter colors change the card completely. The top card has a more elegant feel to it and the rainbow one is more fun busting.
Apparently I did not take a picture of the foil card that I made in the video. It really didn't come out right as I didn't take time applying the foil. Below you can see that the foil will come out very nice with a sticker if you don't rush it.


You can see some of my past projects with this die cut HERE.

Comments