Using die cuts to add dimention to your card


Hi everyone!
Today I am playing with some backgrounds which I made
 by lifting Distress Oxide Ink. You can see how it is done HERE. It's a fun, easy and very satisfying technique. I created a bunch of backgrounds in different colors and now I can just pick one up and put together a quick card. If you noticed a slight shine on the cardstock, I sprayed the paper with Perfect Pearls mix (take a small spritzer bottle and add 1/4 tsp of Perfect Pearl powder, shake, and spray on card stock). It adds an amazing pop to the card!



I took two consecutive die cut seizes, placed them on the prepared background and run it thru the machine disposing of the created frame (well, not really disposing of it as I keep all my scraps!). I stamped the greeting on the middle piece. I attached the main part of the card with the foam tape to a piece of white cardstock for a little lift and dimension.


And I did  the same to the greeting, creating a white frame around it.


Of course I had to add couple of butterflies and several Nuvo Drops for the extra touch.

Enjoy!!!




Comments