Interlocking Framelits card

This is a copy of Julie Davidson's card. I've always loved the interlocking cards for their simplicity and classy look. I used Daydream Medallions stamp set and clear embossed all the flower layers. The paper used is Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler. For ink I used Daffodil yellow and of course Versamark for embossing.
  
 

 
I embossed the paper first, then I used Framelits to cut the images out. It's definitely easier than cutting out the flowers and then stamping. Vanilla paper is 4 1/4 by 10, scored at 2 1/2 and 7 1/2.
 
 

 
 
I also used these framelits to create THIS card which I posted earlier in the month:
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I remember that one! :) I don't comment often, but just wanted to say I have been enjoying your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment