Daydream Medallion stamp set and Floral Framelits

 I love this set of Floral Frames Collection Framelits! You can use them with your Cuttle bug which makes things, oh, so darn easy and convenient. In order to make this card, I first folded white paper to create a 6 by 6 card. I then, ran it thru the cuttle bug using the largest framelit leaving a little bit of the paper on top (where it folds) beyond the framelit so that when you cut it, the two card pieces will be still attached on top. The rest is just up to you. You can cut the various shapes and stamp them with Daydream Medallion stamp set (as shown). I used Pear Pizzaz paper, embellished it with little pearls and voila, this is the result. I just love the really classy look you get using this framelit set. It's almost impossible to pick up this card and not comment on it.
 

Comments