Just Us Gilrs Challenge #540 - Frame it!

Today I am part taking in Just Us Girls Challenge #540 which is all about framing on your card.
I created a frame and embossed with with embossing paste and embossing powder and that is how I got the neat texture. I really love this technique. It adds so much interest to the card.
The background was done with alcohol inks on photo paper which I use instead of the vinyl paper. It works just as good. The background for the leaves was done the same way but I embossed the outline in gold with the SU Vintage Leaves set. The stamped greeting is from Hero Arts My Monthly Hero March 2018 set. It truly is a simple card to put together.

Hope you enjoy it!

Comments

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Joanna. The alcohol background looks like a blurred vision of more leaves and the texture on the frame is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment