AAA Cards Challenge #165

Today I am joining AAA Cards CAS Game #165  which is going thru May 23 so there is plenty of time to join in.


 I decided to use Hero Arts My Monthly Hero 2018 kit (sorry, don't remember the month) to create the repeated image of the cups.
I have a lot of favorite stamping techniques and masking (which I used here) is one of them. I had fun with my copics coloring the cups but my next best option to do the coloring would have been with ink refills. Hope you enjoy this project!



Comments

  1. Love your line up of brightly coloured cups, reminds me so much of the ones that hung on our kitchen shelf when I was little. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun CAS design! Love the row of cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours on those cups... Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful row of cups! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment