SURPRISE pop out card

This is one of those cards with the WOW factor built right into it! There is absolutely no way that someone would open it and not smiled. Easy and fun to make with endless possibilities as what we could put in for the pop out. Check out my video to see how I did it!



 With a lot going on on the inside of the card, I made sure that the front of the card is simple. After all, you don't want the front to outdo what's awaiting everyone on the inside. I have layered several background dies to add a little pop and sprayed it with Perfect Pearl mixed with water. Besides adding the few balloons and the greeting, nothing else was done to it.
I used alcohol ink on vellum for the balloons and a balloon punch by SU. I did try to punch out balloons from the acetane paper which was colored with alcohol inks but the punch was not working well on it. Maybe you will have better luck with die cuts.

Here you can see the popping mechanism. For the actual "celebrate" die cut I created the mechanism with acetane so it would not be so visible BUT you could easily do that with the background color which in this  case is Bermuda Bay.



Comments