Easy Pop Up Window Aquarium Card


Hi everyone!!
Today I wanted to share one of my favorite fold techniques. I love it because it's versatile, simple and looks beautiful on the display. For the card above (and in the video) I am using Hero Arts My Monthly Hero March 2019 kit.
You can see how I did it on the video below. 

For this project you will need two pieces of cardstock 7.5 by 4.25 (I'm using black today) scored at .5 inch and 1 inch on each short end, 4.25 by 5.5 white cardstock and 4.25 by 5.5 acetate sheet (if you want to add the glass look to the aquarium.

Glass and all is great but I really like this card without using acetate for the glass as well. Having it just open allows your viewers to peak inside the aquarium. It's really neat especially if you pop up fish in there.
 I am using aquarium die cut from MMH March 2019 but the stamp set is a random stamp set I picked up at  craft store.
 I stamped images, colored them with copic markers and cut them out by hand.
I attached them to the back panel with double sided foam tape, except for the two fellows on the right... They are attached to the aquarium die cut.
Enjoy!

Comments