Easel fold card with Distress Oxide and foam die cutting

Hello there Crafters!
Easel cards are an easy way to add a interest to your card. The fold is very simple and there are different things that you can to with it. You can scroll to the bottom to see my easel card projects from the past. Meanwhile, you can see how I created this card here:


For the sponging I used Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide. I gave it a nice spray of water (cardstock only, not the frame) to get the blotchy effect. Love using the oxides!

Of course when I stamp one image.... I stamp a few extra to have on hand. If I don't use them today, I will place them together with my stamp set.
And this is how the card looks closed.....

 Have fun creating!! It's good for you!

And here are some variations of the easel card from my past projects. Type "easel" in the search box on the top right and the posts will pop up. Enjoy!

 

Comments