Hinged Heart Die Cut card



Hello there crafters!
This card is a an almost exact copy of a card Jennifer Mcguire made several weeks back. You can lift the heart to reveal the message below. I love new techniques and I was sold on it immediately!


I am using a since retired SU Bloomin Heart thinlit die. I used SU Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo ink for the coloring. Before I attached the heart to the cardstock, I run some store lines thru it, just to add little somethin, somethin to it and stamped a greeting from MMH January 2019. You can find details on how to put together the heart HERE.

Comments

  1. So so stunning! The coloring is lovely and I love the hidden message style. Yes, I loved the video and your card has come out gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment