MMH October 2018


Hi everyone! I'm continuing my Holiday card madness and I am not done just yet. Although these cards are pretty much self explanatory, I played with different backgrounds here.
I sponged Faded Jeans Distress Oxide on Big Sky SU paper and sprayed it with Perfect Pearl mix creating the little shiny water droplets on the above card.
And here I first clear embossed the snowflakes on Big Sky SU paper, THEN sponged it with the Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink. If you have tried this technique in the past, you know that the embossed image (in this case snowflakes) will not absorb ink and will stay true to the cardstock color. After sponging, I still gave it a spray of Perfect Pearl for the ever so light shimmer. As I mentioned in my last post, once you have all the little pieces cut out and colored, it's not difficult to put together a card. Enjoy!

Comments