And off we go with the Holiday Season!!


I can't get enough of MMH October 2018! I stamped a bunch of images and took them on a trip so I could color them. When I got back I cut them all out so right now it's very easy for me to put a card together. Actually, I will put all the left over cut out images with my stamp set so that they will be ready to go for next time.
I started off by sponging Big Sky SU paper with Denim Jeans Distress Oxide and spraying it with my Perfect Pearl mixture. Love, love, love the effect you get. The water spots and the shine = exactly what I want for my card.
I then cut out a piece of white paper for the snow and stamped the ice. Below you can see that I first added the sparkle watercolor ink to the ice rink and then glossy effects on top. Doesn't add a nice effect?
My trees got a lift with puff paint which is fabulous when you heat it up. I also added some to the bench. The card below shows how you really can use this set not only to make Holiday cards but just regular greeting cards as well. Hope you enjoy this festive project.


Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous scene you made. Love the gloss for the snowy puddle. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment