Bright Fun Flower

Bright, fun colors and pretty punches - that's what this card is all about.
You may have noticed that the leaves were punched out with the same Fun Flower punch which I am using for the flowers. Don't you just love whey you can do that?!?! The stamp set used is Bloom For You. Don't you just love it,AGAIN, when you have coordinating punches and stamps?
 

 
For the middle of the flower I used the 7/8 scalloped punch which I have been using way more than I ever anticipated. AND the Bright buttons for the cute touch in the middle of the flower.


 
Colors in action here are Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight for the ink and Bermuda Bay and Old Olive for the cardstock.
 
And here is another card using a color that I'm terrified of using unless it's Halloween related - Pumpkin Pie. BUT when I saw it, I was shocked how much I actually liked it. Cute, isn't it?
 
 

Comments