One stamp, one die - 5 different ways to use it!



Hi Everyone!
Today I am taking part in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with Bright and Cheerful cards.
To do that I am using Altenew Mini Delight: Birthday Love stamp and die. As I started working on the challenge I realized that this stamp set, although small, has huge amount of potential. Here are five different ways I decided to use it.



 This card is pretty self explanatory. I simply stamped balloons in different colors to create a festive background. Make sure that your colors are not too dark so that you can see the balloons that are overlapping.
 On this card I did couple of things. Fist, I created a stencil and stencilled all the hearts on the front of the card.
 I also cut out three of the heats out so that you can peek inside the card.... and attached the cut out hearts to the inside.
 This card just came to me as I was playing with the stamp set. I took each heart and cut it in half to create flower petals which I then layered in a circle.
 I also used some green hearts as leaves for the flower.

 This card was one of the first one that came to my mind. How about creating a Christmas tree with it! And so I did.
I used Liquid Applique (love this product) for the snow and added a star to the top of the tree and here you go!
This is the card that I used for Simon Says Stamp Challenge. I think it fits the Bright and Cheerful!! See how I did it in my video!!
Enjoy!


Comments

  1. These are all great. Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment