AAA Cards Game #166

Today I am joining AAA Cards Game #166! Now thru June 6th you can submit clean and simple birthday cards!

I don't know who makes the stamp with the cat that I am using but I love it and it makes me laugh. Dessert is the way I would like to start my EVERY morning! ha,ha! The greeting is from Hero Arts My Monthly Hero March 2018. All the coloring was done with copics. I embossed glitter on the greeting and used glossy effects and glitter on the balloon. Of course I had to add googlie eyes to the cat. I guess this card is no longer as simple as I wanted it to be but it makes me smile! Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Fabulous! love the glitter and the sentiment is just so true! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. such a fun card! I love those googly eyes, and the sparkle, cake .. that's a party indeed! Thank you very much for joining us at AAA cards birthday celebrations. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment