Just Us Girls Challenge #537 And Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Today I am participating in Just Us Girl Challenge #537 which is inspired by the picture below.
At the same time I am part taking in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where this week ANYTHING GOES!
The blue, orange and yellow totally made me think of Greece with blue rooftops and white houses, blue water and full sun shine. I used Her Arts My Monthly Hero from the beginning of 2019 and sponged the sky and sun with the Distressed Oxides.
Do you see the white waves on the water? I used Liquid Applique which puffs up when you heat it up with the heat gun. I absolutely love using it for water and snow effects! Hope you enjoy this project!

Comments

  1. That sure looks like a lovely place to be, Joanna. I never thought to try Liquid Applique for water. What a great idea! I love how you were inspired and glad you shared your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment