Two challenges in one

As I picked up one of my favorite stencils, Altenew Dahlia Stencil A and Stencil B (these are layered stencils, thus amazing!) to create a card for the most current AAA Cards Challenge, I quickly realized that the colors I was using were nothing but perfect for the MFT Color Challenge. So there you have it!
 I have used three inks: SU Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and So Saffron.

 If you want to see this layered stencil in action, you can see my old video below. In the video  I am using more inks for shading unlike this time around where I decided to shade with the same ink. The outcome is not exactly the same but you can at least to see that beautiful stencil at work. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card! Love those colors together. I have Dahlias blooming in my garden and I think I may have to get my hands on this stencil. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, Hugs - Oh Sorry, Social distancing ;) Namaste ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour choices, they look quite spectacular together. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment