Different ways to create crackle on your project

Yes, I have posted this card a few weeks ago but this time around I am going to do something special to it. Today I am joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for the week, which is to use texture on your project and I decided on a crackle. Actually, in my video below I will show you two different ways to create a different type of crackle so hope you enjoy it.
High Tide by Stampin Up  is the stamp set that I am using. Great set. Ageless. I can see using it for years to come.
 The crackle medium deepens the color and creates the neatest, rather fine crackle. When you ran your hand thru the paper....it almost feel like leather. Almost.

 Crackle achieved by using ultra thick embossing powder gives a completely different effect.


 The cracks resemble a shattered glass. Both techniques are great but I can see that there are times when I would prefer one over the other. Enjoy!



Comments