Flat wire pendant with Pebeo Prism Paints


Hello there everyone! I made pendants in the past using Pebeo Prism paints but this time around I am making my own bezel with wire and polymer clay. Here is the video on how I did it:

Using the paints is so addicting because you see the transformation in front of your eyes and you simply don't know what the final result is going to be.


For example, couple of minutes after applying the paint on the below pendant, this is what I was able to see....
Yet 20 minutes later, the entire pendant transformed into this!!
In the video I made this pendant I  but did not like the way it came out so....
When the paint dried, i applied purple and gold on top of it to see what would happen...
And the movement of the paint began.... look at all those amazing cells forming...
And this is the final outcome.... how amazing!
This is a closer look at the cells...

Comments