AAA Card CAS #161 - Along the Edge



Hi Everyone!
I am joining another AAA Cards Challenge #161. This time around the images have to be along the edge and this is my take on it.
For this challenge I am using Hero Arts My Monthly Hero set from 2018.... not sure which one though... I'm so bad about it. I think this was April 2018. Gees, such long time ago.

I sponged the card fist with Curry (Stampin UP) and Dusty Durango (also SU), then I stamped the images. What I love about the simple cards is that you make them BECAUSE they are simple!

Comments

  1. Perfect image for our Along the Edge challenge and I love how it pops against your inky background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment