How to emboss on vellum - different ways to do it

Hello everyone!!
Embossing on vellum is on the menu today! It's a topic that some of us are afraid of but after watching this video, I am convinced that you will be able to tackle it without a problem.

Below I have used vellum and embossing folder. Probably the easiest and the most obvious way to emboss on vellum.
 I embossed the Lilly using stylus and scored the lines on the edges for an extra touch. The stamp set it Stampin Up Butterfly Basics.
You need to do the embossing on a softer surface and on the back of the image. When you run your finger thru the front of the card, you will feel that extra pop you have just created. I decided to emboss flowers only and colored the rest of the flower with a green copic marker.
 I embossed the entire lilly below and you can see how different the effect is.
 Beautiful You by SU is the stamp set below. Once again I have used stylus for the dancer and my score board for any additional lines.
 Stencil embossing!! Yay! I love when I can use my tools in the most unexpected way.
 I need to correct the embossing sandwich I showed you in the video. Please read the description in the youtube video for the correct embossing sandwich to achieve the embossing.


Comments