Coloring with Prismacolor pencils on dark cardstock

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Today I am using prismacolor pencils to color on dark card stock. See how I did it below:

I used Simon Says Stamp Floral Background stamp. I don't have very many background stamps but my appreciation for them is growing every time I do use one. They are an easy way to create a pretty card.
 I really wanted to see how the different embossing powders (white on the left and clear on the right) in the card below play out. You can see how different both cards look although the pencil colors are the same.
 I scribbled the pink colors on the Kraft paper and die cut the greeting from it so it would go with the rest of the card.
 ..... and I used white crayon to add high light to my flowers.
 The vellum looks prettier in real life in the picture. If you are not going to use it, just place it on top for a minute to see the gorgeous effect you will get with it.

Comments

Post a Comment