Fun texture effect while heat embossing with the embossing paste

 
 I love using embossing paste with stencils and glitter. Just absolutely love it. You can get the greatest detail with it. Heat embossing on the other hand... is a different beast.

As you can see in THIS video, when you apply embossing powder to the paste and start heating it up, it starts moving, puffing and shifting in each and every way.
You can see how I did the background by checking out video from last week. The stamps used are SU Vintage leaves and below I am using only the die cuts for that set.
Would you want it on all your projects? Probably not. But it is absolutely the most perfect vessel to add incredible texture to my leaves and I love it.
As you melt the powder you can see bubbles popping up left and right. They will eventually somewhat disappear leaving behind a wonderful texture.




Comments