Creating under water sun rays without a stencil


Hello everyone!
Hope you are getting to do some crafting today, or tomorrow, or on the weekend! It's very therapeutic, isn't it??

I am still playing with my under water wonderland and wanted to show you how to create underwater sun rays. If you have a stencil, reach for it, but if you don't have it, aren't you  glad to find out that you can still make gorgeous rays without it?!? See how I did it on my video!

Make sure that your background ink is completely dry before you start using the white ink, otherwise you will stain your white ink pad - just as I did! For the little water droplets I am using Nuvo drops. They are just so fun to play with. 



Enjoy and keep crafting!




Comments

  1. Great card, love your underwater scene ! Love how the sunlight through the water.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week ! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment