Small dies, Press and Seal and creating background die effect with no background die




Hi everyone!!
We all love the background dies but don't you forget that you can get a similar effect using small dies. Let me show you how.





Today I am using My Monthly Hero March 2019. I cut out a bunch if die cuts ahead of time. If you want to see my way of stashing on a lot of die cuts fast you can see it HERE.
Please make sure to use a heavy card stock for this card as you will be cutting out a lot of it and discarding it and you want stability to your card. If you want to see what happens when you use regular card stock, you can watch my video.
I made sure to place the die cut in the very corner of the cart so that the left and bottom panels were as thick as possible, again, to add stability to the card.

I sponged the inside with the two inks from the kit and gave it light spray of water. I have heard comments that these inks do not go on as easy as the Distess Oxides but I really had absolutely no issue applying them. They were going on pretty easy.




Comments

  1. This is gorgeous!! What a cool card front you've created! I love the vibrant colors too. I’m so glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment