How to make stickers and use them with your die cuts



Hello there Crafters!!
Today I wanted to show you how to create stickers with double sided tape, cardtock and your die cuts. 
You may recognize the shimmery pink cardstock from Hero Arts which I am using for the background, the retired SU heart shaped die cut and My Monthly Hero January 2019 stamp for the greeting. 
You can see it here how I made the card: 



I used three different glitter colors and that was enough to start a glitter explosion in my house!! Fun stuff!
Because the die is very intricate, it would be hard to hide the double sided tape behind all the tiny pieces, so in order to add some dimension, I layer three or four die cuts one on top of the other to create a thick, almost cardboard like image. It really looks great on the card.



Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Joanna! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. So glittery - lovely! Thank you for playing along this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your video, Joanna and your glittery heart card is gorgeous! Thanks for entering it A Blog Named Hero this month. Betty (Facebook ABNH DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment