Stencil embossing and how to use negative die cuts

Hello there crafters!!
You know how we all keep the paper scraps "just in case" we might find use for them in the future? This is a perfect example of the "just in case" moment. I was die cutting the "celebrate" greeting for one card and decided to use the negative image of it on this card.
For the background I am using Solar Burst stencil by Simon Says Stamp. I sponged Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide on Blushing Bride SU cardstock, THEN before lifting the stencil I run it thru my Big Shot to get that ever so slight dry embossed effect.  Can you see it on the picture? It's there by it's not very prominent.
You can see below how I did the stencil embossing in the past...

For the little drops, I used Nuvo drops which are just so dang convenient and easy to use.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Super pretty colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment