Mini Off the Edge Card

Hello there crafters!!
Today I am making a Mini Card with all the pre-cut and ready to go pieces from MMH January 2019 kit. I call it a "Mini Card" because the store front is attached to an 8 by 3 piece of white cardstock which is scored at 4 inches. This is how it looks from the back.
 Below you can see that I was putting the card together on top of 4 1/14 by 5 1/2 white cardstock to make sure that all the items hanging off the card  would fit into a regular size envelope.
 One thing that I would change on this card.... I would emboss the greeting in white on the black cardstock instead of having it stamped with the white pigment ink.... Although, if you aim is for the "chalky" look, you certainly can achieve that with the ink.
 
I really love using all the pre-cut pieces for this set that I have on hand ready to use. It makes putting a card together a breeze. Enjoy!

Comments