Keep Dreaming




Hello crafters!
Coloring and sponging (besides stamping, embossing and die cutting) are my absolute favorites when it comes to card making. Masking, however,brings sponging to a completely different  level, doesn't it?!?! If you are new to the concept of masking, you can watch my masking video below.
For today's card I cut out a circle from white cardstock and placed it on a blank  card. With my left hand holding the circle down I started sponging the card. Cracked Pistachio at the bottom moving into Peacock Feathers and Broken China on top. All in Distress Oxide Ink, of course. I say "of course" because it is my ink of choice for any sponging projects.
Stamping and die cutting was done with Hero Arts My Monthly Hero December 2018. For coloring I used Copics. You don't have alcohol markers? Not to worry. Use your ink pads and a thin brush or watercolor markers. They will get the job done beautifully.

 With the mask still on the cardstock, but after all the sponging was done, I gave it a light spray of my Perfect Pearl mix, which seems to be very appropriate for any fairy business, if I may say so.

Comments

  1. Beautiful work and a sweet image! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment