Thank You card with die cuts


 Hi everyone!
I had some paper left over from the card I posted last week and decided to put it to use and create a thank you card. I placed the piece of my paper covered in distress oxide ink on top of the cardstock, placed Thank You die on top and ran it thru my Big Shot TWICE, just to make sure that both of the cardstocks get cut.


Once the greeting was nicely cut out, I lined up the top layer with the Dusty Durango cardstock so the die cut words would line up perfectly and attached the top piece to the cardstock with the foam tape.
I then took the cut out greeting and embossed it with clear embossing powder just make it even prettier than it already was.


 With the card closed and the die cut negative area lined up I placed the greeting thru the die cut and glued it to the inside of the  cardstock. By doing that, your greeting will line up perfectly with the die cut and whoever gets it will Wow about it. You will see!! I embossed images from MMH September 2018 set in gold, colored them and cut them out. I thought that they complemented the card nicely.
Hope you enjoy it!!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, love the how the stamped thank you shows through the front of the card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment