My Monthly Hero June 2018 and Leafy Stancil by SSS

Hi there everyone!!!
Imagine laying in a hammock by the beach, in front of your water front hut (what else!!!). You are surrounded by  greenery of the tropical trees that you have decided to hang your hammock from, holding a pinacolada in your hand  and this is what you see... Not sure if I translated it all on my card but I sure was trying to!! HA!



Today I am using My Monthly Hero June 2018 stamp set as well as Simon Says Stamp Leafy Stencil.

In the ink department it is all about SU Pool Party, Big Sky, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Always Artichoke, Hero Arts Blue Sky, Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and for the sand Distress Vintage Photo.

I have been trying to figure out ways to create this image using the stencil and after giving up on rubber cement on top of the images I decided that clear embossing the background would be the best way for me to accomplish the task.


Before you go ahead and watch the video I need to apologize. It got cut off almost at the very end and I had to finish the last few minutes on a separate video. Enjoy Part 1 and Part 2!


And here comes PART 2!!

 Enjoy!!

Comments

Post a Comment