Simon Says Stamp Masculine Card Challenge

Open Sea stamp set by Stampin Up is one of my all time favorites. Masculine cards are definitely a challenge for me, because I have a natural attraction to glitter and bling bling. This set, however, makes it simpler on me. Every time I pick it up, I know exactly what to do with it.

  Here
  Today I used Kraft paper along with Cherry Cobbler by Stampin Up. The ocean was sponged with Marina Mist and touched with Night Of Navy on the edges. I don't know if you can see that I did some background stamping on the Cherry Cobbler card stock as well. And of course the greeting.... Yes, it was stamped on burlap .... Right now I can honestly say that the greeting was too small for the fabric and although we all know what it says, it's not very clear. I would definitely use a large stamp for that next time around.

Enjoy and I hope I inspired you today!







Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the textures and details you've added, they are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment