Stencil embossing with Solar Burst stencil by Simon Says Stamp

Hello there Stampers!
I'm having some fun with Solar Burst stencil by Simon  Says Stamp and I absolutely love it!

I used white card stock and all the sponging is done in Distressed Inks: Fossilized Amber, Marmalade and the for the center part, Fire Brick.

 


I decided to create different layers with the stencil and I used foam tape to  pop them up. There is sponging, embossing, die cutting, cutting and stencil embossing going on. Make sure you watch the video for all the details.


I used crystal effects for the little wet drops and the greeting is from My Monthly Hero May 2018. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Amazing technique!! I didn't know you used Wink of Stella. I thought you had used a sparkle or clear gel over the stencil but didn't know how it didn't get out of the lines! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment