Help Me Grown in Denim...

 
I don't know if any of you remember the Not Quite Navy cardstock by SU which since has been retired? Well, I loved it and was not happy at all when they decided to retire it. Frankly, I cannot believe that retired it and left some other colors in. Anyways, this wonderful Dapper Denim is a very close competitor the Not Quite Navy and thus my favorite blue at the moment right next to Marina Mist and Pool Party.
 
I stamped the Helping Me Grow image on Vanilla cardstock with Black Stazon. I then used Aqua Painter and Marina Mist and Dapper Denim ink (mostly Marina Mist) to color the flowers. Did I mention how relaxing coloring is?
Gorgeous Grunge makes splatters everywhere in Sahara Sand (love this color, seriously, love it) with a tad bit of sponging.
 
A little tip: the best way for me to get a crisp image  was to stamp it with the piercing mat underneath the paper. I actually use that mat for all my stamping needs, just because it's awesome.

Comments