Fabulous Birthday Wish

 
My very fist stamp set from SU was the Hedgehogs. I fell in love with it and that started my passion for card making. That set has long retired but now we can enjoy the Love You Lots hostess set. All the little creatures from it are so darn cute and I will be introducing them to you over the next weeks. It's very easy to play with and you get to color if you want, and guess what? I love to color! I used the ink pad and a blender pen to do that. You should try it! It's so relaxing! The pink is the Flirty Flamingo from the 2016-2018 In Colors and the brown is the Tip Top Taupe from.... the old In Colors (2015-2017 In Colors)
 
I don't know if you can see but I created a frame in Flirty Falmingo and popped it out. I kind of like it.
 
And here is the entire set with all those adorable guys!
Oh yes, the greeting was created with Thoughtful Banners. What a great set! You get 51 stamps and you can create your own greetings! So Fun!
 
 
 
 

Comments