Botanical garden masculine card

 
I can't get enough of the Botanical Framelits! Bummer that they are retiring the bundle. Starting June you will only be able to purchase the stamps and framelits separate and you know that it means no savings and savings are good. So if you like it, you better get it before the savings is gone!
The Botanical Garden DSP is just so neat. You almost have to do nothing else to the card, just play with the designer paper and the framelits and you have yourself a card. Don't get me wrong. I love creating elaborate and time consuming cards but sometimes simple is just plain fun.
Today I made a Z Fold card which is a 4 1/4 by 11 cardstock scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2 and then folded. The greeting is from Perfect Pairings which I hope that you had an opportunity to get while they had it. Hope you like it!


Comments