Watercolor meadow pop out card

 
Water coloring is just so forgiving... You don't have to follow lines, you can overlap colors, miss certain spots and the picture still comes out fabulous.
Today I'm using In the Meadow from Occasions Catalog which I love, love, love.
As for the ingredients to make this card, well, here we go:
 
Old Olive : 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 scored at 2 1/8, 4 1/4 and 6 3/8, 5 1/4 by 4
Early Espresso: 8 1/2 by 5 1/2, 4 1/2 by 3 3/4
Watercolor paper: 5 by 4 scored at 2 1/2 (for the inside), 3 1/2 by 4 1/4
Ink: Black Stazon (need to use Stazon for watercolor), Old Olive, Marina Mist, Soft Suede

 
 
I stamped the images on water color paper with Stazon. And yes, you need to use Stazon, otherwise the ink will bleed when using water.  On the front image, I did mask the tree after I stamped it in order to stamp the mountains in the background. I used Aqua Painter to apply ink to the paper. I cannot tell you how fun it is. It makes you feel creative and the outcome will always amaze you. Oh yes, the greeting in the front  is from Picture Perfect.
Ok, moving to the inside. I cut out an oval right in the middle of the 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 and createe Early Espresso frame for it. I also stamped flowers and grass in Old Olive ink. Hope you have fun with the brush!

Comments