Easter Chick

 
Curlable :
 Joannapedia definition: ability to curl with ease.
Ribbon is curlable,  cardstock not so much, but the cotton paper is very much so! I love adding new words to my own dictionary!

 
Tiny Boxes  come all cut out for you and for $7 you get 25 of these cuties ready for you to put together. I started off by using Dots &Stripes stencils with a dauber and Whisper White craft ink. As you know, the nature of the craft ink is that after you use it, you need to let it dry so take into account drying time. I then ran a glue or you can run a tape to attach ribbon to the box. If your ribbon is 1/4 inch or thicker tacky tape would be perfect for it, if you use something thinner, then glue will be in order.
Now, lets get started on the top part of the box for which I used one of the free sets - Honeycomb Happiness. I stamped the chick in Daffodil Delight and cut it out. In order to attach it to the top of the box, I punched out two circles, bent them in half and attached one half to the chick and the other to the box. After that it's all fun playing with the cotton paper which I cut into 1/4 inch strips. Just curl it and attach it to the box. Voila! You are done!
 
 

Comments