Butterflies, stenciling and the wonderful die brush

 
It sure is a happy day when I can spend some time making cards! I love this butterfly but because of it's size I have been predominantly been using it on presents and giftbags. So you know that a card with it was way over due.



I decided to put a spin on it and use it as a stencil. It served two purposes:
 
1. First of all, I got the stenciled image which is neat in itself
and
2. The butterfly got a sponge bath with Blushing Bride.


After playing with the image I felt that it needed something to pop and that thing turned out to be another butterfly but this time in white. I offset the butterflies by a fraction of an inch so that you can see the white showing a bit more.... but not too much. And here is a little video on how it's done! Enjoy!



 

Comments