Vintage Leaves Poinsettia Holiday Card

I have been on the Vintage Leaves kick for the past week and I noticed that I've been using the same leaves over and over with the exception of this one. As you may imagine it is absolutely unacceptable to omit any stamps from any stamp set so I was dead set on using that stamp in one way or another. After playing with it for a while I decided that it would totally work for a poinsettia and I think that it really did!
 
 
I embossed the leaves in gold on the Cherry Cobbler and started layering them. The bottom layer is glued directly onto the cardstock. The second layer has some pop up dots to get some dimension. To make the last layer, I took my bone folder and ran it thru the leaves to add some curvature to it and then I glued them down on the stem part only.

 
To finish off I used 7/8 scalloped punch the gold glimmer paper and. I added the greeting from the Cozy Christmas and voila.... here we have the card!
 
Enjoy!





Comments