Tag topper punch card and box

 
 
Hello there and very good Monday to you all!
 Today, I wanted to show you how to make this cute box which coordinates with the Mint Macaron Card.  Mint Macaron is obviously the main player here: cardstock, ribbon and ink. I used 2 by 5 vellum and I cut it at 3. I then used the Tag Topper punch and punched the two ends that will be tied by the ribbon.
 
 
 
Next on the list is stamping the vellum with Flowering Flourishes stamp set in Mint Macaron and attaching it to the Mint Macaron 2 by 5 piece of cardstock. Make sure that you don't put the glue on the part that you are going to tie, otherwise you will not be able to slip the ribbon in there. The greeting is from Butterfly Basics set and was stamped using Soft Suede.

 
I used the same colors for the box and the Flowering Flourishes to match. Do you want to see how I made it?? Well, of course you do!! So here it is!
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment