Center easel butterfly card

 
 
Let me fold some paper and I am a happy girl! Funky folds are preferable but this one will do for today! Ha,ha!
As you look thru my blog, you will notice that in my earlier days I used minimal amount of designer paper. I just never felt that I was missing out on anything. However, with time I realized how much easier it was to create cards incorporating it into the design. This card is a perfect example of how the designer paper ( I'm using Bright Designer Series Stack) will make a card.
 

I just love the adhesive transfer sheet (it's been retired) and that's what I used to bedazzle the butterfly. If you don't recognize the butterfly, it's a part of the beautiful Butterfly Basics and the flowers are cut out with Floral Framelits.
Hope you've been inspired today!
 

Comments