Winter Wonderland DSP paper treat box

 
Have you seen Winter Wonderland DSP? Or the coordinating Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack? Oh, the paper is just so pretty! Black and gold are  dominant colors and they are just so festive looking especially with the Gold Ribbon and Gold Cording String intermingled into the projects.
 
Today I'm making a gift box using the Winter Wonderland dsp paper and next week I will show you how to make the goodie bag pictured above.
 
 
 
Yes, you guessed, I did use the my wonderful Envelope Punch Board that has come in handy, oh so many times. I love that tool!
So how did I do it? 
Use a 6 by 6 piece of paper. Score and punch at 2 and then 4. Repeat on all sides.
Well let me just show you how!
 
 
You have never used the Envelope Punch Board? No worries, here is how it works!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Comments

  1. I found your blog from Pinterest....you have lots of awesome projects here!! Am following now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment