Good, old oak

 
Lovely As A Tree set never, ever, ever gets old. Use it for birthday cards, fall cards, Thanksgiving cards or Holiday cards. Take a pick and you will be able to create a card with it for many occasions. Maybe that is a reason why it has been around for so many years.
 
Today I'm using Crumble cardstock with the Hardwood stamp. Love that stamp. It changes the entire cardstock in a split second and adds a totally different feel to the card. Circle Framelits were used to cut out the tree and the frame around it. If you wonder how I stamped the tree, yes, you guessed right, I used the markers: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Artichoke and Old Olive. Ribbons are a combination of what I found in my drawer, some Dusty Durango and Artichoke and Burlap.
 
 
Enjoy and keep on stamping!

Comments

  1. This is a timeless stamp set, love how you stamped the tree. I like the layers of ribbons and wood embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment