Curvy Keepsake pumpkin patch

 
Pumpkin Patch time! This time I created a pumpin that is well fitted for a Thanksgiving table. The Curvy Keepsake Box Framelits are amazing. You can create these boxes in no time and these little guys are just the beginning of fun with the framelits. Today, we are celebrating pumpkins just because they are awesome! Can you believe that I have a pumpkin at my door from last year?!? Do you know why it lasted so long? Because pumpkins are awesome!
Enough with the awesomeness and let me show you the Curvy Keepsake Box Framelits.
 
 
 
It comes with one large die and three small tags. To make a box, you will need to cut out two of the large die images.
 

 
In my case, I wanted to add some texture to my pumpkin and I ran the cut out image thru the Woodgrain Embossing folder.

 
For the little curlies on top I used Cherry On Top Cotton Paper. It curls really nice and it easy to use.
And here is a video tutorial created just for you!

Comments

  1. Love your pumpkins!! I have seen so many cute things made with these dies! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment