Christmas in September - Vellum luminaries

Christmas in Septemberis is amazing! It simply means that I get to do Christmas crafts with still few more months to go before the Holidays chaos! It makes it stress free and totally fun. I saw these luminaries on Pintrest and had to make them. Are you surprised? How many times have you heard that!


 
I was trying really hard to capture the light with less than impressive results. It just makes me appreciate a good photographer behind a good camera. This is the best I was able to achieve with my little darling camera.

 
Supplies
 
Vellum (one sheet for a large luminary, or one sheet for two small ones)
Confetti punch
Embossing buddy
Embossing powder
Versamark
Your favorite stamp set : I used Lovely As A Tree, a Wish for Peace and a random snowflake stamp
 
 
You can get dimensions of the 3 and 4 inch luminaries in the video but should you wish to make a larger version, using one entire vellum sheet, here are your score marks:
On the 11 inch side score at 2 5/8, 5 1/4, 7 7/8 and 10 5/8.
On the 8 1/2 inch side score at 2 5/8.
Follow instructions in the video to complete the luminary.
 
 
 
 



Comments