Well Thank You so much!

 
I'm puzzled as to why I love the Gorgeous Grudge stamp set. It's messy, really messy and messy is not how I roll. I like things neat and clean unless.... it comes to that set! I absolutely love it and for some unknown reason I actually appreciate the chaos that it's creating on the card. This is just the first taste that I am giving you of these two sets: Gorgeous Grudge and Another Thank You.
As many of you may already know by now, I really stamp the heck out my stamps before moving on to the next set so brace yourself as you will be seeing more of these sets in the near future.
 
 
 
 
 



Anyways, back to our cards..... I used Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe for the cardstock and ink. The greeting, however, was stamped in Early Espresso. I tried it in black but it just didn't look right.

 
The wonderful ribbon is in Mint Macaran and that ribbon does come in all  2015-2017 In Colors.
 
Here  is a little variation where I embossed the greeting in gold. Kind of not me to go gold but I need to step out of the box... sometimes... I think.

 
I think that you can see that a little bit better on the  close up.

 
Enjoy and keep stamping!




Comments