Screen door divider card

Do you ever feel that you don't want to give out the card that you just made? I feel that way all the time and that's why I always, ALWAYS, always, make a bunch of my favorite cards. That way I don't try to take it back from the recipient after they are done reading the greeting! ha-ha!
 
Amongst all the designs that I've used in the past I have never made a screen door divider card (don't you just love the name?!?!). I love folds and unusual cards so this one fit right into that category.
 
 
 
Flowering Flourishes and Petite Petals along with the Petite Pairs are at play here. And please don't tell me to finally stop using Petite Petals in everything because it's just not going to happen. I love that set and I love the punch and there is nothing else to it. And yes, you can get the Petite Petals and the punch in a bundle at 15% off. So there! I'm using Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry for ink and white and Rich Razzleberry for cardstock. I've always loved that color combo!
 
 Now, those of you up for this challenge, HERE are the general instructions to make this card.
 
 
 

 
I tied a little piece of ribbon and it's ready for shipment.... or not... because I know that some of us are possessive of the cards we make.....



Comments